Jammu: Minor dies after eating wild fruit, three hospitalized

Jammu: Minor dies after eating wild fruit, three hospitalized

A minor boy died and three others fell ill after consuming a poisonous wild fruit in Batote area of ​​Jammu and Kashmir’s Ramban district.

A police officer said that they had received information from CHC Batote that four children had eaten some poisonous fruit in a nearby forest area on Sunday afternoon.

SHO Rohit Sharma, in-charge of Batote police station said that a police team reached Batote Hospital and admitted three of the four to Jammu hospital. “However, one of the boys, identified as Mohammad Shafiq (12), a resident of Rakhzarokh, died before reaching the hospital,” he said.

Three other children, including a sister of the deceased, have been shifted to GMC Jammu where they are undergoing treatment.

पिछला लेखJammu and Kashmir: Two arrested for thrashing the youth
अगला लेखTerrorist hideout busted in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pooncho
Harish Kumar contributes to the news articles related to Jammu Region. He's passionate to explore new content and provide value to the readers.

कोई जवाब दें

कृपया अपनी टिप्पणी दर्ज करें!
कृपया अपना नाम यहाँ दर्ज करें